Exercises in the phase of stabilization
- External and internal rotation, mentioned above, against higher resistance, 5x30 times.
- Exercises with the band, mentioned above. Increase the resistance and the number of repetitions.
- External and internal rotation, elevating the arm laterally, up to 45 degrees.
- Stretching the pectoral muscle, keeping the arm in a posture of 90, 120 and 180 degrees.
Arm elevations with different lever arms in prone position:
- arms bent, so that the hands can touch the shoulder blade on the opposite side.
- arms bent, so that the hands can hold the elbow on the opposite side
- arms extended above the head