During the stabilization phase (in week 5-6)
- Stand on the rim of a footstool or a stair. Push your heels down as much as muscles allow, then raise them up to the maximal height.
- Hop on both feet paying attention that both feet take part equally in the lift-off.
- Mark out first a rectangle and then a triangle on the floor. Hop on both limbs touching on the apices of the geometrical formations, one after the other.
- Stand on one limb. Bend both the supporting and the raised limb. Perform dynamic swinging movements with the raised limb, while trying to keep the supporting one stable.
- Stand on one limb. Swing the other limb diagonally, so that the pelvis also rotates slightly.
- Stand on one limb on a trampoline or on a thick piece of sponge.
- Stand with legs widely spread. Perform dynamic side-stepping.
- First hop on the injured limb carefully, and then push yourself more and more off the ground.